#41 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

I used to have 3 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,981 posts
  • LocationLightyears from Ben's nuts.

Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:28 PM

That would be south Florida, brah.  Fucking third world.

Anything south of Palm Beach

Are you kidding me?  The roads in those states are like fucking bombed out Beirut.  At least the Disney dollars keep the machine turning on our endless roadwork projects.  And I live in North Florida so suck it.

Ha, I fly at least 9 1/2 hours to work

I get it.  Heading to Copenhagen in a couple weeks and am in Guadalajara Mexico right now.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg
I just man-handled that prick with my Type-A personality.
Dipshit tard duckweed goat humper.

You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and retards!

#42 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 29 June 2018 - 03:06 AM

Are you kidding me?  The roads in those states are like fucking bombed out Beirut.

Your stereotypes of the area tell me you really don't know shit about it and have never been here.

I could list quite a few stereotypes about northern FL and every one of them is far less flattering than big pot holes.  Shall I?

As an FYI, northern FL is not unknown to me.  My folks lived in the Charter Point neighborhood of Jacksonville in the mid to late 80s, I have several cousins that have lived for the better part of the last 35 years in Orlando, and I lived in Orlando for 8 months in 1988 while attending Nuclear Power School at the old Orlando Naval Training Center.

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#43 Sad Sack

Sad Sack

Forum Tard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 06:17 AM

Exactly, and Ginsburg is not likely to make it beyond a Trump presidency, so that will be THREE!!!!

It would be terrible if ginsberg had a fiery crash while driving sotomayor and kagan to a WNBA game.

What!?  I can dream can't I?

• CheesyD likes this

No one likes me, and I don't care.

#44 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 06:46 AM

It would be terrible if ginsberg had a fiery crash while driving sotomayor and kagan to a WNBA game lesbian bingo hall.

FIFY

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#45 LeadChucker

LeadChucker

CO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts
  • LocationHC, Utah

Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:24 AM

I am only going to say I LOVE the way you guys are thinking
  • Buck Turgidson likes this

#46 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,981 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:26 AM

Your stereotypes of the area tell me you really don't know shit about it and have never been here.

I could list quite a few stereotypes about northern FL and every one of them is far less flattering than big pot holes.  Shall I?

As an FYI, northern FL is not unknown to me.  My folks lived in the Charter Point neighborhood of Jacksonville in the mid to late 80s, I have several cousins that have lived for the better part of the last 35 years in Orlando, and I lived in Orlando for 8 months in 1988 while attending Nuclear Power School at the old Orlando Naval Training Center.

Lol I've traveled extensively in the region and am quite familiar, most recently a trip to Cleveland that almost tore the suspension out of an F350 Superduty.  Doesn't Ohio lead the country in heroin overdoses?  Illinois is okay outside of Chicago but as long as Chicago drives Illinois it will be a shithole.  Indiana is a great place to score meth.  A lot has changed since the 80's in FL.

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#47 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:50 AM

most recently a trip to Cleveland that almost tore the suspension out of an F350 Superduty.  

Right....sure it did.

#48 LeadChucker

LeadChucker

CO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts
  • LocationHC, Utah

Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:56 AM

I gotta say, North Florida is very nice and has a southern feel. Orlando is NOT North Florida! I always look at Wildwood, where the turnpike and I-75 meet as the lower end of North Florida. Ocala and all the areas north and then west into the panhandle are great. Jax is a big town and has all the negative crap that goes along with it. South of Jax until you get to 30 miles or so north of Daytona is nice too

#49 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,981 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:30 AM

Right....sure it did.

Denial ain't just a river in Africa...

http://www.cleveland...s-in-the-wallet

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#50 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:39 AM

Go rent a car at the CLE airport and report back on the potholes (you say pothole, I say crevasse) coming out of the rental facility. The ingest isn’t much better.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#51 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:40 AM

Denial ain't just a river in Africa...

http://www.cleveland...s-in-the-wallet

Yep, one neighborhood in one bankrupt city is representative of all roads in the state.  You couldn't be dumber if you tried.

I may have to start up the redneck florida stereotypes.....

#52 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:44 AM

Go rent a car at the CLE airport and report back on the potholes (you say pothole, I say crevasse) coming out of the rental facility. The ingest isn’t much better.

I live nowhere near.

In the meantime the portion of I-75 that runs near me is in excellent condition and frequently repaved to minimize truck traffic damage.  In fact, the NB RH lane (where trucks spend the most time) is being repaved as we speak

#53 LeadChucker

LeadChucker

CO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,044 posts
  • LocationHC, Utah

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:44 AM

I’m glad I am OUTTA Area 6

#54 Vagetarian

Vagetarian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,981 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:10 AM

Yep, one neighborhood in one of many bankrupt cities is representative of all roads in the state.  You couldn't be dumber if you tried.

I may have to start up the redneck florida stereotypes.....

Nevermind denial.  Fucking delusional. 

Kitten_zps66d94599.jpg

#55 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:55 AM

Nevermind denial.  Fucking delusional. 

Go ahead.  List all the bankrupt cities in the Midwest.  Please do show your work, like court filings and rulings.

In the meantime, let me give you the image that north Florida has around these parts

inbred.jpg

And 

ku-klux-klan-kkk-lahti-asylum-seeker-ref

#56 MEISTERB

MEISTERB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 11:51 AM

Many people often forget that in their western fantasy. Being a manufacturing professional in an thriving industry whose US epicenter is Ohio/Indiana/Illinios, I seriously doubt I will ever move west of where I am. Ever. Not just due to economic necessity, but by choice too.

Are we neighbors?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

#57 CheesyD

CheesyD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 11:52 AM

So Buck, you're saying anything south of DC and east of New Mexico? That's what most fucking yankees think of us.

#58 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:10 AM

So Buck, you're saying anything south of DC and east of New Mexico? That's what most fucking yankees think of us.

They must fucking love it down this way. You don’t ever hear of anyone moving from the south to the north. They all come down here
  • Beef likes this

#59 CheesyD

CheesyD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:42 AM

My wife’s friend moved from Houston to Boston. But she lived in a commune, raised urban chickens, and worked at a coffee shop. Giant liberal hippy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#60 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 30 June 2018 - 07:11 AM

They must fucking love it down this way. You don’t ever hear of anyone moving from the south to the north. They all come down here

I moved from the south to the North once, nice place in “Lake Country” west of Milwaukee. A veritable sportsmans paradise. There was lots to do, Friday fish fries, bands, hunting, fishing, hiking, you name it. Plus tons of beer festivals and whatnot in the summer, which started on a Tuesday and ended on a Thursday.

After a year I moved back. BuhBye.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users