128 replies to this topic

#21 waktasz

waktasz

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:17 PM

Huh, maybe I got that extra 3% bump to make A class.

Ha. You're C class now, chief. 

#22 Sweet T

Sweet T

Glock Master Race

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:49 PM

All the changes in my current six now more accurately reflect my subjective "feel" of my performance that day versus a hypothetical max performance.

I'm a fan.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

#23 Part Of Me

Part Of Me

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:56 PM

Some of mine went up, some down. It looks like a wash in my case

#24 TCB

TCB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 05:21 PM

All the changes in my current six now more accurately reflect my subjective "feel" of my performance that day versus a hypothetical max performance. I'm a fan. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

The change in HHF in and of itself is not an issue for me, however with the seeming size of the shift I’d be in favor of recalibration of current classifications as well.

#25 JimmyO

JimmyO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:00 PM

So they made some of the PCC runs easier to make GM on...

Huh.

The majority of the HHF’s went up for PCC. These were the easier ones to shoot. Some of the harder ones went down. They were typically the close range and reloads that gave no advantage to PCC.

I just recalculated all of mine and my average went from 99.3969% to 99.1253% so it looks to pretty much be a wash.

#26 Sweet T

Sweet T

Glock Master Race

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:07 PM

The change in HHF in and of itself is not an issue for me, however with the seeming size of the shift I’d be in favor of recalibration of current classifications as well.

I'm game.

DisguisedAnnualGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gi

• TCB likes this

#27 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:23 PM

[quote name="Peally" Noticed El Pres' requirements have been jacked up higher, it's no longer the pushover it was (a 90% I had a while back would now only be an 80%, which is more appropriate).

I watched a young man shoot it at 117% it needed to be changed

#28 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:25 PM

I agree, not saying it didn't.

#29 Alma

Alma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:12 PM

I shot a PCC classifier two weeks ago that the club hasn't uploaded yet.
The HHF on that went from 11 to 13.25. 17% change or so but based on the number of 100s that would have been posted that's the right move.
Conversely, I ran the numbers for Can You Count and that HHF for PCC was lowered by 5% or so. I imagine they used actual classifier data to help determine the new HHFs; something that most assume has been happening all along.

#30 Cranky Gunsmith

Cranky Gunsmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:14 PM

It'll be of interest for about 3 people on Doodie, but I looked up the scores for my revolver classifiers in the new calculator.

For the sake of discussion, I've posted the HHFs I calculated below. It appears that in Revolver division, HHFs may have gone down.

Attached File  HHF.bmp   21.19KB   31 downloads

• Alma likes this

#31 Beef

Beef

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:35 PM

I shot a PCC classifier two weeks ago that the club hasn't uploaded yet.
The HHF on that went from 11 to 13.25. 17% change or so but based on the number of 100s that would have been posted that's the right move.
Conversely, I ran the numbers for Can You Count and that HHF for PCC was lowered by 5% or so. I imagine they used actual classifier data to help determine the new HHFs; something that most assume has been happening all along.

Foley said they would use actual data, vetted somehow for outliers.

Can you count shoulda been scrapped. I'm C class had a bad run two clumsy reloads and two lethargic draws, doing any one better would have been a M run.

That crap run would barely rank A now, still not sure that's accurate, or what it is supposed to measure.

#32 B_RAD

B_RAD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:49 PM

Can you count shoulda been scrapped. I'm C class had a bad run two clumsy reloads and two lethargic draws and just missed M on it.

I'd like someone to explain that to me. They remvoed the outliers? Does that mean ones that the SS guys shot? If so, to justify increasing some by 13%, they're basically saying they're are still some bad ass mofos out there laying down some killer clsissfiers. These shooters are not at my club or any club near me.
You serious, Clark?

#33 TCB

TCB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:07 PM

Can you count shoulda been scrapped. I'm C class had a bad run two clumsy reloads and two lethargic draws doing any one better would have been an A run.

That crap run would barely rank A now, still not sure that's accurate, or what it is supposed to measure.

That’s one of those for me, I can have a bad run and it’s an A. Or I can burn it down and it’s an A.

#34 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:38 PM

Can you count is fun, I'd rather it be tweaked however it needs to be rather than scrapped. I've always been fairly consistently M on it (hell probably A now), it's pretty much the "how fast can you pull a trigger" test.

#35 Cranky Gunsmith

Cranky Gunsmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:42 PM

I went thru my recent production classifiers, it appears production HHFs have been adjusted up by maybe 1 HF.

Attached File  production HHF.bmp   49.49KB   27 downloads

#36 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:46 PM

It'll be of interest for about 3 people on Doodie, but I looked up the scores for my revolver classifiers in the new calculator.

For the sake of discussion, I've posted the HHFs I calculated below. It appears that in Revolver division, HHFs may have gone down.

attachicon.gif HHF.bmp

3, Really????
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#37 EazyRhino

EazyRhino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 11:06 PM

I saw around a 5-20% difference in my scores. Mostly harder some neutral 1 easier. Still B production but about 10% lower in %.

#38 trgt

trgt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 29 June 2018 - 12:55 AM

Here's a few classifiers, all the HHF OLD and NEW .... 

Attached Files

• Alma, Sweet T and Peally like this

#39 Alma

Alma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:07 AM

Here's a few classifiers, all the HHF OLD and NEW ....

On most of these it looks like the HHF assumption that CO needs a way higher HHF than Production is gone. Most have CO and Production at the same HHF. With El Pres, it's lower.
We don't even have 10 CO GMs yet so it did appear that the CO HHFs were a bit high.
  • Beef likes this

#40 Michel Neaucheutte

Michel Neaucheutte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:55 AM

On most of these it looks like the HHF assumption that CO needs a way higher HHF than Production is gone. Most have CO and Production at the same HHF. With El Pres, it's lower.
We don't even have 10 CO GMs yet so it did appear that the CO HHFs were a bit high.

Should be higher than Prod? I don't shoot a dot, but it seems like it should be faster. If the data show rough parity, that's what the data show--but is it because CO and Prod are the same, or because there's more heat and more runs in Prod? Will CO and Prod HHFs will start spreading apart over time?

• GuanoLoco likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users