#2 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:27 AM

If I hold a match in that area does the HOA decide which divisions I can refuse? No Revo shooters, sorry old man we don't take kindly to yer types round here.

• Stranger Danger likes this

#3 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:17 PM

If I hold a match in that area does the HOA decide which divisions I can refuse? No Revo shooters, sorry old man we don't take kindly to yer types round here.

Do revo shooters lower the property value of the match? Lol

#4 Yard Sale

Yard Sale

Generation X Heterosexual

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,174 posts
  • Locationbottom of the results sheet

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:41 PM

When I bought my house some of the ancient docs associated with it said something to that effect. Actually not that bad, only that the property ownership couldn't ever be transferred to darkies. I think the language dated back to the 1950s? Subdivision was created in 1970 or so.

What's so fucking hard about removing the language instead of looking the other way and not thinking about the bad taste in your mouth? Cost? A junior associate at a law firm could knock that out in an hour. "Section 23 (a) is hereby stricken, null and void. Sorry about those old fucks."

Team F.T.P.

our guns are lubricated with the tears of crooked cops

#5 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:00 PM

What's so fucking hard about removing the language instead of looking the other way and not thinking about the bad taste in your mouth? Cost? A junior associate at a law firm could knock that out in an hour. "Section 23 (a) is hereby stricken, null and void. Sorry about those old fucks."

Most people are

A. too stupid

or

B. too gutless

to assert themselves when they should

• LeadChucker likes this

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#6 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,222 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:11 PM

Strike out the offending passage. Sign. Hand it back to them and dare them to do something about it.

Bitch can say what she wants after the fact ... but she signed it anyhow to get the house she wanted.

Gutless.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#7 Colonel_klink

Colonel_klink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:44 AM

Strike out the offending passage. Sign. Hand it back to them and dare them to do something about it.

Bitch can say what she wants after the fact ... but she signed it anyhow to get the house she wanted.

Gutless.

Showing faux outrage when a camera and a mic gets shoved in their face and then heading to the internet to rage against the machine is the modus operandi of these types of nitwits. Kinda like how the catholic priest that hates gays is a closet homosexual.

What’s more interesting is that there was NO HOA meeting in the past 50+ YEARS since the bylaw was enacted where someone said “uuuuuuh, pretty sure this violates federal discrimination laws, how bout we take this out before the naacp sees it”

#8 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:03 AM

Kinda like how the catholic priest that hates gays is a closet homosexual.

Hate? Never heard of a priest that hated sinners. Maybe you can direct me to one....

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#9 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:17 AM

Hate? Never heard of a priest that hated sinners. Maybe you can direct me to one....

Sounds pretty fucking easy to find a priest off his rocker.

#10 Colonel_klink

Colonel_klink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:33 AM

I retract priest and insert Westboro Baptist Church.
  • Buck Turgidson likes this

#11 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:37 PM

Westboro Baptist Church.

Those people are fucking despicable and desecrate everything Christianity stands for

• Stranger Danger and Shinarel like this

#12 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:03 PM

Those people are fucking despicable and desecrate everything Christianity stands for

Pedophilia, hypocrisy and bigotry?

#13 MemphisMechanic

MemphisMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:52 PM

Pedophilia, hypocrisy and bigotry?

You left out homophobia and a compulsion toward electing people who will legislate their religious beliefs (toward abortion, gay marriage, and other issues) onto everyone else in the Land of The “Free.”

If we’re truly a free nation you should be able to marry a guy named Steve while smoking a joint and dual-wielding AK47s.

The left wants to inhibit the guns we can all own. Strip our rights away for the sake of the precious children.

The Jesus-right wants to tell people who they can marry and what the can ingest or smoke or inject. For the sake of being more loved by Jesus.

You’re all facists. Fuck both sides.
  • Yard Sale, GuanoLoco, Stranger Danger and 1 other like this
I won an IDPA match once. It was neat.

#14 Colonel_klink

Colonel_klink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:35 PM

You left out homophobia and a compulsion toward electing people who will legislate their religious beliefs (toward abortion, gay marriage, and other issues) onto everyone else in the Land of The “Free.”

If we’re truly a free nation you should be able to marry a guy named Steve while smoking a joint and dual-wielding AK47s.

The left wants to inhibit the guns we can all own. Strip our rights away for the sake of the precious children.

The Jesus-right wants to tell people who they can marry and what the can ingest or smoke or inject. For the sake of being more loved by Jesus.

While we’re at it let’s make the Purge a reality!

#15 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,222 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:22 PM

This.
  • Stranger Danger likes this
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#16 MemphisMechanic

MemphisMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:04 AM

While we’re at it let’s make the Purge a reality!

If you find such a literal interpretation of the constitution to be so disturbing or extreme, I pity you.

There’s no foundation in our nation’s charter for anyone to tell you who you can marry, what kind of guns you can own, where you can pray, or which kinds of narcotics you can freely decide to fuck your body over with if you so choose - as long as you don’t expect a smaller federal government to provide for your medical care or 1,000 other bleeding heart agendas. That’s not their job, either.
  • Yard Sale likes this
I won an IDPA match once. It was neat.

#17 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 July 2018 - 10:35 AM

This thread is getting dramatic

#18 Colonel_klink

Colonel_klink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:48 PM

If you find such a literal interpretation of the constitution to be so disturbing or extreme, I pity you.

There’s no foundation in our nation’s charter for anyone to tell you who you can marry, what kind of guns you can own, where you can pray, or which kinds of narcotics you can freely decide to fuck your body over with if you so choose - as long as you don’t expect a smaller federal government to provide for your medical care or 1,000 other bleeding heart agendas. That’s not their job, either.

I wasn’t joking. I really want Purge night to be a reality.

#19 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 03:25 PM

I wasn’t joking. I really want Purge night to be a reality.

Well just knock your happy ass out. I’m not stopping you

#20 Colonel_klink

Colonel_klink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:01 PM

Well just knock your happy ass out. I’m not stopping you

Looks like Prez Obama couldn’t make it happen

https://www.change.o...at-annual-purge

0 user(s) are reading this topic