BettieWhite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationHeart o' Dixie

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:05 AM

Sounds like there were a few nuggets that came out of the recent PCC match:

#1 - "Well known" (better by some than others) rep for that company was oddly missing from the match.

#2 - Impressive DQ for Unsportsmanlike conduct from one of the most laid-back RM's I've ever encountered.

Where's the video?

Anything else exciting? Huge cash payout? Awesome prizes?

FYI - This is supposed to be a link to youtube clip of a snickers commercial to better explain my screen name. Apparently, my attitude can get abrasive when I'm hungry and you're stupid.

#2 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:31 AM

Yeah the guy that DQd is causing problems everywhere he goes. I had an altercation with him back in the spring. I seen him at a local match last month, went up to shake his hand. He gave an overly firm hand shake with the “fuck you” look on his face. Adults have to learn to let shit go. I heard his performance at the Lucas match was very much like an award winning dickhead

#3 maximis228

maximis228

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:40 AM

So Jack Windes tries to run into a RO on purpose. He also treated ROs like crap. And then also didnt help reset. All amounting to enough to make Ken bounce him.

Jack then doubles down on FB and says its the worst match ever run.

Lisa wasnt to be seen and Max rightfully took home his 10K check after almost zeroing a stage.

• SlivGod and Shootability like this

#4 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:56 AM

Might be time to cut back on the steroids just a touch

#5 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:52 PM

There are too many pieces of shit floating around in the shooting sports.
  • Nimrod and Stranger Danger like this

#6 BettieWhite

BettieWhite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationHeart o' Dixie

Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:05 PM

Might be time to cut back on the steroids just a touch

You think that's what it is...?

FYI - This is supposed to be a link to youtube clip of a snickers commercial to better explain my screen name. Apparently, my attitude can get abrasive when I'm hungry and you're stupid.

#7 BettieWhite

BettieWhite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationHeart o' Dixie

Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:08 PM

So Jack Windes tries to run into a RO on purpose. He also treated ROs like crap. And then also didnt help reset. All amounting to enough to make Ken bounce him.

Lisa wasnt to be seen and Max rightfully took home his 10K check after almost zeroing a stage.

Where was LMJ? Sneak-attacking/surprising folk...?

#8 MEISTERB

MEISTERB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:08 PM

MUST.....SEE.....VIDEO......

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

#9 BettieWhite

BettieWhite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationHeart o' Dixie

Posted 29 August 2018 - 01:09 PM

I haven't had the occasion to watch Max shoot, but damn it must be speedy.

#10 Colonel_klink

Colonel_klink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 04:51 PM

Funny how no one ever thinks that someday.....somewhere....someone at one of these competitions might just snap and split somebodies wig for being an utter dbag.

I make it a point not to be an asshole or do too much shit talking around 100+ people with guns and ammunition pretty much at the ready, well, aside from calling people out on dangerous behavior. All it takes is for someone with a slight chip on their shoulder from something totally unrelated to get pushed over the edge and take it out on the nearest fuckwit with an attitude over a perceived slight.

But whatever........
  • ralloway likes this

#11 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:11 PM

Yeah the guy that DQd is causing problems everywhere he goes. I had an altercation with him back in the spring. I seen him at a local match last month, went up to shake his hand. He gave an overly firm hand shake with the “fuck you” look on his face. Adults have to learn to let shit go. I heard his performance at the Lucas match was very much like an award winning dickhead

Name names....jeez.

#12 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:13 PM

There are too many pieces of shit floating around in the shooting sports.

Ya think....

I hope it doesn't happen, ever, but Dick Heads with guns ain't a good thing....now is it?

#13 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:15 PM

Funny how no one ever thinks that someday.....somewhere....someone at one of these competitions might just snap and split somebodies wig for being an utter dbag.

I make it a point not to be an asshole or do too much shit talking around 100+ people with guns and ammunition pretty much at the ready, well, aside from calling people out on dangerous behavior. All it takes is for someone with a slight chip on their shoulder from something totally unrelated to get pushed over the edge and take it out on the nearest fuckwit with an attitude over a perceived slight.

But whatever........

Yeah I posted my little rant before I read yours....right on!!!

#14 toothandnail

toothandnail

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:59 PM

I was an RO at the match, 1st time I've met Ken, he's a great guy, did a fantastic job as MD. Especially with him and Sky taking over late in the game. 
As every match, some improvements could be made, overall very well run match. Some didn't like the more "precision" aspect, but it's what I think PCC needs to move toward.

Shooting 500 rounds at full size papers 7-10 yards away, is only fun for the first 50-75 rounds.

• Stranger Danger likes this

#15 BettieWhite

BettieWhite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationHeart o' Dixie

Posted 29 August 2018 - 08:18 PM

Name names....jeez.

Mickey Mohawk was one name I heard used...

#16 Maxamundo

Maxamundo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:02 PM

• Gecko 46, slemmo, Yard Sale and 4 others like this

#17 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,095 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:35 AM

There are too many pieces of shit floating around in the practical shooting sports.

More accurate now

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#18 ZackJones

ZackJones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:20 AM

Name names....jeez.

Read post 3. DQ guy is listed there.
Not to be confused with ZachJ

#19 waktasz

waktasz

Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:03 AM

I saw the video and it didn't seem that egregious...but it's only the last 6 seconds or so so we don't see the part where he supposedly trashed the beginning of the stage so he purposely skipped a large array in the middle to run into the RO.  I don't really buy that part of the story.

#20 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:39 AM

I saw the video and it didn't seem that egregious...but it's only the last 6 seconds or so so we don't see the part where he supposedly trashed the beginning of the stage so he purposely skipped a large array in the middle to run into the RO. I don't really buy that part of the story.

So it’s probably a classic case of if you’re an ass to the staff they will use the rulebook to get rid of you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users