#1 Sad Sack

Sad Sack

Forum Tard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 08:10 AM

http://www.captainsj...ment-community/

Mr Smith's response is interesting.  And we all know that Foley doesn't like millennial fags.  

What say you?

No one likes me, and I don't care.

#2 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:45 AM

I read many of the responses to the video....interesting.

#3 Peally

Peally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:45 AM

I say fuck people, don't care. Not going to the range to teach a piece of shit felon or commie that belongs in a hole how to use a gun so I can be be "inclusive".

• Buck Turgidson and Stranger Danger like this

#4 Alfred Salveti

Alfred Salveti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationSugar City, USA

Posted 15 October 2018 - 07:34 AM

First off, Larry Vickers is the poster model of Crossfit and Paleo. Late 50's looking fit as hell, skinny jeans ready to kick ass. Looks like the Special Forces Master Class Shooter super trainer Industry leader he is. All others recognize. LAV is da'man.

Now, whodafuq is Hershel Smith and the Captain's journal? Pretty sure having a kid served in the military is a rung below got washed out at MEPS. And he got all that crap from a 90 second response of don't be close minded or ignorant?
  • Stranger Danger likes this
I like to rewatch election night 2016 coverage and I want to marry a conservative black girl who likes to shoot.

#5 Colonel_klink

Colonel_klink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:10 PM

I refuse to give a fuck about what some turd sucker wrote in his internet diary.

#6 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 16 October 2018 - 04:42 AM

First off, Larry Vickers is the poster model of Crossfit and Paleo. Late 50's looking fit as hell, skinny jeans ready to kick ass. Looks like the Special Forces Master Class Shooter super trainer Industry leader he is. All others recognize. LAV is da'man.

Now, whodafuq is Hershel Smith and the Captain's journal? Pretty sure having a kid served in the military is a rung below got washed out at MEPS. And he got all that crap from a 90 second response of don't be close minded or ignorant?

Appeal to authority.  The oldest logical fallacy in the books.

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#7 Nimrod

Nimrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:00 AM

Vickers doing Q&A in a gun store. There is karma for you. 

There is an unspoken lesson in there 

#8 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:26 AM

First off, Larry Vickers is the poster model of Crossfit and Paleo. Late 50's looking fit as hell, skinny jeans ready to kick ass. 

so he's into lame millenial fads? Weird. Pix I've seen of him make him appear less fit than me, but I don't wear skinny jeans, or do crossfit, or eat paleo.

2013 National Champion C class  Limited 10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users