• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 willt53

willt53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 10:08 PM

I’m apparenlty too slow to keep up with your wit. Type slower and explain it to me.

Only read the caps letters
  • ToddKS, GuanoLoco and Stranger Danger like this

#22 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 07:39 AM

We don’t need code round here and we don’t speak in third person

#23 Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • LocationMilpenis, Ca.

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:38 PM

I have yet to see anyone -2ed at a shotgun competition. No asks for an overlay. I haven’t pasted a target or had to setup/breakdown stages since the Obama administration. No half retarded RO’s threatening penalties to people who aren’t pasting. No one shows up to a shotgun match with a rifle. There is no popper fucking, if range equipment malfunctions a reshoot is given and you get credit for the bird you killed. Same goes if a shooters equipment malfunctions.

Don't forget the total lack of muzzle awareness, because "It's OK, it's empty" or that it's OK to visit the bar for a couple of drinks before, during and after.  You also left out that you can buy 3 new Open pistols from just about any namebrand smith for the price of one Krieghoff.

#24 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,220 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:07 PM

Not a big secret but busted.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#25 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:11 PM

Don't forget the total lack of muzzle awareness, because "It's OK, it's empty" or that it's OK to visit the bar for a couple of drinks before, during and after. You also left out that you can buy 3 new Open pistols from just about any namebrand smith for the price of one Krieghoff.

You’re right! You won’t find Dick Cheney at a pistol match. Don’t forget there will be 1-2 of the Krieghoffs in every squad they will be attached to their 4 seater sided by side Utv that costs about the same as their gun. They use it to drive the 17 yards between each station. It’s pretty cool to watch them unload it from the belly of their 70ft camper. I’m poor though I have a 2k gun and a converted baby stroller.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users