Here is my optics nats match footage. I haven't edited together the production match yet, once I get it done I will put it in this thread as well.
- It was a good time. I shot like a dumbass day 1, which didn't help my finish, but it still ended up pretty decent.
- Florida weather is brutal
- Central Florida is pretty much the middle of nowhere
- I felt the stages were a good blend of challenges, I enjoyed the standards/short courses a lot.
- My club needs to get some big pieces of steel to put in front of swingers.
- My steel shooting is still major-scrub level.
- Need to focus on driving the gun to the center of the target, and not forgetting about offset on close targets.
- Long range shooting kicked my ass again.