6 replies to this topic

#1 sschultz

sschultz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 01:03 PM

I was politely reminded that I hadn't done this yet. I have been registered over a year but have not done the I Y yet. I shoot 3 gun ( all divisions) USPSA ( limited single stack and PCC ) trap and sporting clays. I love reading the Rants,Trolling and SIDCA ( shit I don't care about ) but I am dissapointed that the tits thread hasn't been up dated lately.
I live in Minnesota so it's ice fishing time. I'm a retired cop and work part time at TACCOM. And I sell brass occasionally.

#2 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 05:14 PM

That’s lame!!! The offer still stands

#3 sschultz

sschultz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:13 PM

Sure $20 for everything and $450 for shipping
  • warpspeed and Buck Turgidson like this

#4 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:06 PM

That's more like it

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#5 BettieWhite

BettieWhite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationHeart o' Dixie

Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:29 PM

You're gonna do fine on here.

Need some more of that cleaned, sized, deprimed nickel .40 brass before too long!
  • warpspeed and Stranger Danger like this

FYI - This is supposed to be a link to youtube clip of a snickers commercial to better explain my screen name. Apparently, my attitude can get abrasive when I'm hungry and you're stupid.

#6 warpspeed

warpspeed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:26 PM

I was politely reminded that I hadn't done this yet. I have been registered over a year but have not done the I Y yet. I shoot 3 gun ( all divisions) USPSA ( limited single stack and PCC ) trap and sporting clays. I love reading the Rants,Trolling and SIDCA ( shit I don't care about ) but I am dissapointed that the tits thread hasn't been up dated lately.
I live in Minnesota so it's ice fishing time. I'm a retired cop and work part time at TACCOM. And I sell brass occasionally.

A little disappointed  that you didn't post your classification, especially for trap, but that's OK.

I'll see what I can do about the tits thread - I've been busy.

Foot in mouth and head up asshole

#7 sschultz

sschultz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:49 PM

I'm hanging my head in shame I haven't kept up on USPSA dues but I was a C in single stack and a a D in limited and production. Not sure for PCC. Trap I'm averaging 23 with an occasional 25 straight with a best of 50 straight. Sporting clays I run in high 30s and low 40s. In 3 gun I have moments of sheer brilliance and a lot of what the fuck did I just do.
  • warpspeed and Stranger Danger like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users