#121 eyesopenedatlast

eyesopenedatlast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:23 AM

21b.jpg

Nope. Guess I won't be leaving you all alone after all.

#122 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 02:12 PM

I feel like I’m the only one who’s trying to help you.

https://www.google.c...ersation-2014-7

You’re welcome
  • Buck Turgidson likes this

#123 eyesopenedatlast

eyesopenedatlast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 08:43 PM

The famous doodie compulsion to always have to have the last word. We both suffer from it.

#124 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 09:43 PM

The famous doodie compulsion to always have to have the last word. We both suffer from it.

Thought you were checking out????

#125 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:55 PM

Thought you were checking out????

I think we can officially classify him as a rakefire.

#126 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 29 March 2019 - 03:25 AM

Holy shit you really are an asshole

• eyesopenedatlast likes this

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#127 Sad Sack

Sad Sack

Forum Tard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:38 AM

I'll just leave this here.  Background on some of the A6 hate for DP.  It made me a little sad to read it again, because many of the posters were the finest master class trolls that ever roamed the halls of this great institution; I miss that crew, and today's Doodie wannabes could certainly learn much from them.

Also, you'll enjoy reading some very early posting by Moto back when his forum name was Grapist.  As a noob, he was annoying as fuck.  Some things never change.

http://www.doodiepro...t-about-doodie/

• Motosapiens, Buck Turgidson and Fishyjoe like this

No one likes me, and I don't care.

#128 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 05:29 AM

This threads potential just increased astronomically. I’m truly humbled by the abilities of Grandmaster Sad Sack and Original Doodies.

#129 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 02:44 PM

I'll just leave this here.  Background on some of the A6 hate for DP.  It made me a little sad to read it again, because many of the posters were the finest master class trolls that ever roamed the halls of this great institution; I miss that crew, and today's Doodie wannabes could certainly learn much from them.

Also, you'll enjoy reading some very early posting by Moto back when his forum name was Grapist.  As a noob, he was annoying as fuck.  Some things never change.

http://www.doodiepro...t-about-doodie/

I remember that thread, it was epic.

• GuanoLoco likes this

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#130 eyesopenedatlast

eyesopenedatlast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:13 PM

Holy shit you really are an asshole

You would know, MF

And where did all the old bastards go? You're right; you all ARE a sad shell of what they were!

Attached File  IMG_0997.JPG   130.31KB   26 downloads

#131 eyesopenedatlast

eyesopenedatlast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:18 PM

I think we can officially classify him as a rakefire.

Rakefire. Definition: A chump who overstays their welcome and takes advantage of hospitality. 

Wow! You all regard this as "hospitality"? SMH

#132 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 07:10 PM

You would know, MF

And where did all the old bastards go? You're right; you all ARE a sad shell of what they were!

attachicon.gif IMG_0997.JPG

I consider it an honor to be insulted by one of Paul Hendrix's buddies.

• Motosapiens likes this

#133 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:05 PM

No I don’t get it. You’re right. I’ll never get it. DP is a shining stinking example of how social media brings out the absolute worst in people.

But that’s a long write up and written well enough ...

(Shorter version: Hi! We’re a bunch of uncouth boors who don’t know to act in polite society and we have guns to boot! Pray we never attract the attention of the drive-by media! In the meantime, get in line for abuse - thank you sir may I have another)

...that you should probably put it up on the “what we’re all about” section of the forum and FB page. It’s perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like someone who skipped their intro post.
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#134 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:13 PM

Easily amused, aren't we?

And honestly, how's anyone to determine how good or bad a place is unless they dive in themselves?!

Well you, for example, seemed to have made a determination - well before you dived in yourself.
  • Stranger Danger likes this
Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#135 u sofa king we todd ed

u sofa king we todd ed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:00 PM

Well you, for example, seemed to have made a determination - well before you dived in yourself.

He was dry firing.
  • GuanoLoco, Buck Turgidson and Stranger Danger like this

#136 praetorian97

praetorian97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 10:22 AM

I feel it has changed the sport via stage design and bullshit like "What hand, shoulder, eye, testicle does this PCCer need to shoot for weak hand?"

People like Max L are the exception. He is a beast and phenomenal shooter. It's a handful of ree rees that tarnish PCC. When it was announced as a provisional, I was pretty excited to see where it would go but now not so much. 

Back on track. Ken running would definitely open him up to bullshit he doesn't need. I hope he takes a hard pass if he's considering it. 

• Stranger Danger likes this

#137 Cajun cracker

Cajun cracker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationLa.

Posted 28 April 2019 - 11:17 AM

While I’m sure everyone can find a complaint with Foley if they want to find one.....but let’s not forget how fucked up things were when he walked into that office, on too many fronts.

If you gave an honest look at everything that has happened during Foley’s time.....USPSA is far better now than it was a few years back.

So maybe some still don’t want Foley to remain in office, that is definitely your choice/opinion, but you have to give him some credit for the improvements and positive changes the org has experienced.

I agree Foley was press when these changes took place but he was also the first president voted to the job full time. Anyone other than Strader who got elected to this position would be credited with the same. There were only 2 ways for things to go and no one was going to let the .org fail. Foley has done fine but so would have any of the other candidates that ran against him.
As far as PCC (in my opinion) that should have been put to a vote just like any major changes to the .org should. Let the shooters vote and then do what the majority of the shooters want. If the shooters want PCC then so be it. If you have a national champship with all the divisions, PCC,SS & revolver together would still have the worst numbers than CO alone (well maybe). They keep putting optic divisions together and it skews the numbers. Reality is CO and PCC together had less shooters then Open alone and if they had included the production or limited divisions PCC would have had the same numbers as L10 Revo or SS. Just my opinion.
Moving on PCC is here to stay ok fine. My question now is why give PCC everything if it's so strong as a division why give it unlimited rounds, lasers optics? They already shoot rifles on bays designed for pistols distances, one would think that enough but....

#138 3gundago

3gundago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 06:31 PM

I agree Foley was press when these changes took place but he was also the first president voted to the job full time. Anyone other than Strader who got elected to this position would be credited with the same. There were only 2 ways for things to go and no one was going to let the .org fail. Foley has done fine but so would have any of the other candidates that ran against him.
As far as PCC (in my opinion) that should have been put to a vote just like any major changes to the .org should. Let the shooters vote and then do what the majority of the shooters want. If the shooters want PCC then so be it. If you have a national champship with all the divisions, PCC,SS & revolver together would still have the worst numbers than CO alone (well maybe). They keep putting optic divisions together and it skews the numbers. Reality is CO and PCC together had less shooters then Open alone and if they had included the production or limited divisions PCC would have had the same numbers as L10 Revo or SS. Just my opinion.
Moving on PCC is here to stay ok fine. My question now is why give PCC everything if it's so strong as a division why give it unlimited rounds, lasers optics? They already shoot rifles on bays designed for pistols distances, one would think that enough but....

good points but the beard walx on water-he'll be re-elected for the next 20 years because growth.  and growth brought us 120+ shooters level 1 matches that you can't get into every week at a range near you.

#139 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:41 PM

growth brought us 120+ shooters level 1 matches that you can't get into every week at a range near you.

Wherever that is happening, rest assured it isn't everywhere.  Some of you people seem to think that your little local universe is the universe.

#140 TrackCage

TrackCage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 11:51 PM

Wherever that is happening, rest assured it isn't everywhere. Some of you people seem to think that your little local universe is the universe.

This happens at every match near me, where you need to be a member to get priority registration or risk missing the match. AND I live in California, where supposedly everyone is afraid of guns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users