How not to get kilt in tha streetz
Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:53 AM
Because forums and social media in a larger sense are a waste of our time and energy. They produce a ton of BS and 3 ounces of nuggets.
Except for the Butt threads. And even then, Pornhub wins that battle hands down.
I keep checking and hoping to see the host kills off this place because the annual fee expired.
Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:35 PM
Woulda put this on PF, but I have a feeling it would go over people’s heads.
You want me to go over some of the more egregious tactics the film advocates? Years ago we used the film in training. I quit using it when I realized that stopping the film every 30 seconds to talk about what was wrong with the tactic displayed probably wasn't the best use of training time.
Particular favorite - salty looking black officer standing in hallway, hip shots a bad guy in the hallway with an 870, sustain loads while standing in hallway, THEN steps to cover. But, damn, it looked bad ass!
Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:24 AM
This film is no longer relevant. The pendulum of "readiness" has swung, and new training guidelines are in effect:
1. Disable your bodycam or position it so that it's obscured once a gun is drawn.
2. Draw a weapon at the first opportunity.
3. Shoot first and ask questions later, if at all.
4. Remember that the 210 foot modified Tueller rule is in effect. 21 feet is the old hotness and could get you killed on the streets.
5. Use the word "furtive" as often as possible in your description of events.
6. Don't forget to kill all nearby dogs, all the time. Only police dogs are "people".
7. Think asset forfeiture, asset forfeiture, asset forfeiture.
8. Take your fat ass home safely at the end of watch - no matter how many you kill without justification or rob without due process.
- Buck Turgidson likes this
No one likes me, and I don't care.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users