Photo

DQ convo on BE ; not what you think ( or maybe it is )

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 warpspeed

warpspeed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:20 PM

https://forums.brian...s-being-erased/

KurtM thinks that all scores posted on stages completed should stand if you get DQed 

Summary 

Shoot 6 stages of a 8 stage match and DQ on #7 the scores on the first 6 stand and you don't get points for 7 & 8

Why this is important to him I couldn't figure out but it seems to be

• MennithVox and el.kuglov1953 like this

Foot in mouth and head up asshole

#2 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:22 AM

He's an idiot and I'm glad someone trolled him.

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#3 u sofa king we todd ed

u sofa king we todd ed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 08:04 AM

He's probably butthurt cause he thinks he would have won even dropping the last stages.
  • Buck Turgidson and Stranger Danger like this

#4 louu

louu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 08:22 AM

I was trying to avoid looking at that thread. I guess I'll go check it out 

Gotta be the dumbest idea for a thread ever. What could possibly be the argument? "Yeah, I pretty much won the match but on the last stage everyone in the peanut gallery looked down my barrel when I was running by."

#5 MemphisMechanic

MemphisMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:00 AM

He's an idiot and I'm glad someone trolled him.

You’re welcome.
I won an IDPA match once. It was neat.

#6 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:05 AM

It wouldn't bother me if the scores were at least listed (but not counted), but obviously that would screw up the math if the dq'd person won a stage in his division.

but mostly, who cares?

2013 National Champion C class  Limited 10

#7 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:49 PM

You’re welcome.

Oh you weren't the only one...LOL

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#8 louu

louu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:06 AM

What a waste of internet that thread was. Looks like some cops shot a match without reading the rules, got DQed, cried they won't be back and Kurt got all sad about it. Big fukin deal, people like that will eventually find some other reason to seek attention and cry about not coming back. If you don't read the rules to a match that your running around with a gun your either an ass hole or just retarded. 

• chachacha and Buck Turgidson like this

#9 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 03:55 PM

What a waste of internet that thread was. Looks like some cops shot a match without reading the rules, got DQed, cried they won't be back and Kurt got all sad about it. Big fukin deal, people like that will eventually find some other reason to seek attention and cry about not coming back. If you don't read the rules to a match that your running around with a gun your either an ass hole or just retarded. 

He's the kind of asshole who thinks every rule he disagrees with needs to be changed.

#10 sschultz

sschultz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 03:58 PM

Some people are born to bitch

#11 Shootability

Shootability

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:48 AM

I think he was just stirring the pot and not advocating the premise. It is certainly easily dismissed as a concept after snorting your drink out your nose!

#12 Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • LocationMilpenis, Ca.

Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:19 PM

Just curious if anybody on here knows Kurt, or shot a match or three with him?

Oh never mind, I forgot almost nobody here shoots 3 Gun.

#13 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:48 PM

3 gun is for Timmy gear queers who enjoy being mediocre at a few things at the same time. Pass.
  • Nimrod and Buck Turgidson like this

#14 MemphisMechanic

MemphisMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:33 AM

Oh never mind, I forgot almost nobody here shoots 3 Gun.

Shooting 1-gun is expensive enough. Pass.

Also, no way I’m paying Benelli money PLUS taking time and $$$ to tune a damn shotgun, only to shoot it at static shit on the ground.

Shotguns are for busing orange things flying through the air. That’s the only thing that makes them fun enough to be worth lugging 5-10 pounds around in order to shoot 8 shots and be empty.
I won an IDPA match once. It was neat.

#15 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:59 PM

Shotguns are for busing orange things flying through the air. That’s the only thing that makes them fun enough to be worth lugging 5-10 pounds around in order to shoot 8 2 shots and be empty.

FIFY

• Harry Palmer likes this

#16 Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • LocationMilpenis, Ca.

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:18 PM

3 gun is for Timmy gear queers who enjoy being mediocre at a few things at the same time. Pass.

Shooting 1-gun is expensive enough. Pass.

Also, no way I’m paying Benelli money PLUS taking time and $$$ to tune a damn shotgun, only to shoot it at static shit on the ground.

Shotguns are for busing orange things flying through the air. That’s the only thing that makes them fun enough to be worth lugging 5-10 pounds around in order to shoot 8 shots and be empty.

Yup, that's about what I thought, a bunch of broke, cheap ass, know-nothings who think their opinions are more valid than the people who do actually compete in another game.

Ps, depending on what division I'm shooting my shotgun may hold anywhere from 9 to 20 rounds.  I'll be sure to tell the guys I shoot 3 gun with that since they are all mediocre, you're better with a pistol than they are, oops I forgot they are USPSA GM's with pistols and I'm sure Keith Garcia knows a thing or two about shooting shotguns.  Kurt also knows a thing or three about shooting and has been doing it before USPSA ever thought about 3 gun/multigun and probably for longer than some of you have been alive.

#17 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:19 PM

The History of 3 gun:

Kurt M at the local Dairy Queen

“I have an idea. Let make a short rifle course, static shotgun targets, and the match book from last year’s hosefest and smash them all together. We’ll invite/hire Jerry Miculek and tell him to bring his hot daughter, fuck it we’ll pay her too. Then we can call it 3 gun and all the timmies’ panties will be wet as fuck yo! Then we systematically eliminate the 180 rule.”
  • Buck Turgidson likes this

#18 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:46 PM

Kurt also knows a thing or three about shooting and has been doing it before USPSA ever thought about 3 gun/multigun and probably for longer than some of you have been alive.

Appeals to authority will get you nowhere

#19 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 08:12 PM

Appeals to authority will get you nowhere

There was some serious nut hugging going on.

#20 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:05 AM

The History of 3 gun:

Kurt M at the local Dairy Queen

“I have an idea. Let make a short rifle course, static shotgun targets, and the match book from last year’s hosefest and smash them all together. We’ll invite/hire Jerry Miculek and tell him to bring his hot daughter, fuck it we’ll pay her too. Then we can call it 3 gun and all the timmies’ panties will be wet as fuck yo! Then we systematically eliminate the 180 rule.”

Jerry has two daughters?

• JoeyBagODonuts and Fishyjoe like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users