Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,332 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:59 PM

https://pistol-forum...hen-it-goes-bad

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#2 Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:52 AM

The sad part is that he’s not the only instructor that I hear reviews like this from

#3 Alfred Salveti

Alfred Salveti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationSugar City, USA

Posted 28 May 2019 - 07:11 AM

First off, what kind of person goes to 50-60 classes?  I think any normal person only needs to go to one to realize all you need is a dry fire book and time.

So if this guy has gone to 50-60 classes, the only plausible reason he is going is leisure.  In all that time he didn't learn how to just ignore everything, play the game and shoot?  Sheesh, protesting so much you quit?  Sounds like a baby. 

• Part Of Me and louu like this
I like to rewatch election night 2016 coverage and I want to marry a conservative black girl who likes to shoot.

#4 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 07:50 AM

Fucking timmies. I just can’t read 6 pages of their bullshit shit. 50-60 classes? I bet his operator beard is epic though. Seriously you can learn most of what you need to know from old school Yeager vids at get off the x dot com.
  • louu likes this

#5 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,332 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:14 AM

I have no fucking idea why someone would spend that much time and money on that many classes.  Maybe he's a slow fucking learner I don't know.

Going to a shitload of classes with as many "vetted" instructors as they can is how many timmies validate themselves in their own mind and in front of their peers.  It's the only way they have to do so since many of them never, or hardly ever, compete.

That's also how many timmies build up their "cred" to then launch into other gigs like writing magazine/blog articles and setting themselves up as trainers.

• u sofa king we todd ed and louu like this

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#6 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,332 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:18 AM

It does nobody any good to bring up a situation like that and then not say who to avoid.  It's just lame and sounds like a pity me party.

• louu likes this

#7 Alfred Salveti

Alfred Salveti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 11:23 AM

For a lot of Timmy's and Pf.com types, they don't go to the range and shoot and train.  They don't even go and practice lame Timmy stuff, they are too busy debating clinch picks on the internet.  The only time they shoot is in a class.  And then their is the whole issue how  most trainers really aren't very good and how anyone can say they are a trainer....

• Part Of Me and louu like this
I like to rewatch election night 2016 coverage and I want to marry a conservative black girl who likes to shoot.

#8 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,332 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 11:25 AM

For a lot of Timmy's and Pf.com types, they don't go to the range and shoot and train.  They don't even go and practice lame Timmy stuff, they are too busy debating clinch picks on the internet.  The only time they shoot is in a class.  And then their is the whole issue how  most trainers really aren't very good and how anyone can say they are a trainer....

Or spend all day shooting B-8 bullseyes at 25 yards.  LOL who the fuck thought that was a good use of time and ammo?

#9 louu

louu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:27 PM

I fucking hate, and I mean hate, people that go to those fake ass operator classes and the dumbasses that teach them. 

The reason I hate them so much is every time I say let's go head to head in any kind of shooting competition they just ramble off a hundred excuses as to why that won't prove anything and shooting competitions are dumb. 

I'm so fucking sick of "the debate". 

No one is going to war so tactics don't mean shit. About the only thing that anyone would ever have the one in a million chance is having to shoot someone 5 feet away one time. I guarantee you a competitive shooter will win in that situation every time. 

• Buck Turgidson likes this

#10 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,332 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 03:13 AM

No one is going to war so tactics don't mean shit. About the only thing that anyone would ever have the one in a million chance is having to shoot someone 5 feet away one time. I guarantee you a competitive shooter will win in that situation every time. 

The fact that thousands of people a year defend themselves successfully with firearms and pretty much none have any timmy training just exposes most of the training industry for the fraud that it is.

• louu likes this

#11 snark

snark

Aberrant Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
  • LocationNull Island

Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:37 AM

The class most Timmys need is "how to stay the fuck away from skeevy people and pepper-spray the ones you can't", but the one they all sign up for is "Tacticool AR Operator War Story Elite Delta Seal Team Death Ninja Operations 101"

• Linkscoach likes this

Use the rules. Don't DQ someone who doesn't do anything DQable. -- Da Beard.

#12 Nimrod

Nimrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 05:09 AM

I love this. Pinkass is a poster child for NRA as a predator on the clueless. I also love it because it lays bare the civilian training industry on a whole. 

#13 Woodieproject

Woodieproject

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 10:03 PM

The fact that thousands of people a year defend themselves successfully with firearms an

For one thousand of people who defend themselves OK there are two thousand who got whacked trying to defend themselves and three thousand who shot themselves with their own guns. Timmy industry is rock solid. If VTAC, VickTac and all other ticTacs went IPO, they'd trade at the Apple level prices. 

• Nimrod, Part Of Me and Stranger Danger like this
Bonafide asshole

#14 Nimrod

Nimrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 05:30 AM

For one thousand of people who defend themselves OK there are two thousand who got whacked trying to defend themselves and three thousand who shot themselves with their own guns. Timmy industry is rock solid. If VTAC, VickTac and all other ticTacs went IPO, they'd trade at the Apple level prices. 

That shit is funny right there. You have to know them to know that is a marriage made in heaven.  

#15 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,332 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 05:47 AM

LOL  Nice troll.

#16 Woodieproject

Woodieproject

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 07:56 AM

Yup. A good troll would always have a small bit of truth, and twist the fuck out of it. The truth here is that we've no idea how often untrained people win vs end up six feet under vs go to jail for unjustified shooting vs shoot their neighbor instead vs whatever else outcomes are possible, and if timmy training changes the odds. It may a little, it may not, who the fuck cares. The only thing that's more lame than being a timmy is hating on timmies. Leave them the fuck alone with their games and ACROs, and go shoot a match. 

• Part Of Me likes this
Bonafide asshole

#17 Fishyjoe

Fishyjoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 08:15 AM

ACRO? Is that acronym or something?

#18 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,332 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 11:59 AM

Leave them the fuck alone with their games and ACROs, and go shoot a match. 

If I had a match to go to every day, I would.  So in between them I do the other.

#19 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,332 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:01 PM

ACRO? Is that acronym or something?

https://www.aimpoint...point-acro-c-1/

#20 Alfred Salveti

Alfred Salveti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 04:35 PM

Obviously for some Timmies that is a game changer.  Like that was the only thing holding them back.  I think it looks like a fucking mail box and wouldn't buy on based on looks alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users