#21 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 01 June 2019 - 04:47 PM

Obviously for some Timmies that is a game changer.  Like that was the only thing holding them back.  I think it looks like a fucking mail box and wouldn't buy on based on looks alone.

Footprint wise, it's no larger than those that have an exposed diode (RMR, Delta Point, etc).  It just seems bulkier because there's no "open" space.  Same visual illusion that the Vortex UH-1 suffers from compared to the EOTech holo sights.

I like that the emitter diode is enclosed, so no matter what kind of shit you drop the pistol in you'll always have a dot as long as you wipe the glass off.

Shooting-wise, you're right.  Same old shit.

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

#22 Doughnut

Doughnut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:37 PM

Yup. A good troll would always have a small bit of truth, and twist the fuck out of it. The truth here is that we've no idea how often untrained people win vs end up six feet under vs go to jail for unjustified shooting vs shoot their neighbor instead vs whatever else outcomes are possible, and if timmy training changes the odds. It may a little, it may not, who the fuck cares. The only thing that's more lame than being a timmy is hating on timmies. Leave them the fuck alone with their games and ACROs, and go shoot a match.

All fair points... however, frankly, the hate is quite mutual and the gamers are not the ones who started it

#23 phil datpus

phil datpus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:17 PM

Thanks for this. I never tire of threads involving Pincus. Whatever his shortcomings as an “instructor”, he has brought countless smiles to my face. No one has done more to earn a spot distinguishing himself as head of the shooting community jesters. No easy task considering the field is both broad and deep.

Many times I have peered into the darkness of depression and felt a sense of worthlessness and self loathing only to be saved by quickly pulling up an image of Pincus on the catwalk with air soft toys. There is someone out there worse off than I, even if he is not aware. I pull back from the edge reinvigorated to live out my days without ever experiencing humiliation and shame the way the jester ignores these emotions to reach the pinnacle of his calling. Knowing that however momentarily traumatic my circumstance, not only will I survive, I will prosper and find a way to enrich myself at the expense of the erstwhile Timmy. Pincus is truly a lifesaver.
  • Buck Turgidson and ralloway like this

#24 louu

louu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:04 PM

Thanks for this. I never tire of threads involving Pincus. Whatever his shortcomings as an “instructor”, he has brought countless smiles to my face. No one has done more to earn a spot distinguishing himself as head of the shooting community jesters. No easy task considering the field is both broad and deep.

Many times I have peered into the darkness of depression and felt a sense of worthlessness and self loathing only to be saved by quickly pulling up an image of Pincus on the catwalk with air soft toys. There is someone out there worse off than I, even if he is not aware. I pull back from the edge reinvigorated to live out my days without ever experiencing humiliation and shame the way the jester ignores these emotions to reach the pinnacle of his calling. Knowing that however momentarily traumatic my circumstance, not only will I survive, I will prosper and find a way to enrich myself at the expense of the erstwhile Timmy. Pincus is truly a lifesaver.

That's deep man

#25 Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • LocationMilpenis, Ca.

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:57 AM

Are you sure you don't have Pinkcus cornfused with Christy Costa?

https://www.youtube....h?v=O3CxkhMVva4

#26 phil datpus

phil datpus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 06:42 PM

Are you sure you don't have Pinkcus cornfused with Christy Costa?

You are correct. They all start to blend together after a while. Pincus does the math games while shooting.

Which one did the dual wield of the AK 47s while spinning? Sonny something. I think he ended up shooting someone accidentally (oddly not while dual wielding AK’s).

#27 Nimrod

Nimrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:22 AM

You are correct. They all start to blend together after a while. Pincus does the math games while shooting.

Which one did the dual wield of the AK 47s while spinning? Sonny something. I think he ended up shooting someone accidentally (oddly not while dual wielding AK’s).

https://www.sonnypuzikas.com/

Fanboy of Yeager these days so they spoon together on the range. 

#28 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted Yesterday, 10:27 AM

https://www.sonnypuzikas.com/

Fanboy of Yeager these days so they spoon together on the range. 

So did Sonny and Gabe Suarez get a divorce?  I can't keep all the tier 0 timmies straight.....

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users