#102 bgary

bgary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:08 PM

<lmao>

Disclaimer: I post here as an individual member of USPSA, and speak only for myself...

#103 Woodieproject

Woodieproject

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:04 PM

The "Org" can fuck up ordering a cheese pizza. 

It's run for the Top 1% and if you can crack the Top 1% nationally, but not play their PR game, you're just another scumbag playing in their sandbox. 

The rest of the membership ponies up dues, shoots, RO's, sets up stages, etc...all without a single ounce of respect shown by the BOD's . Then there's morons like Troy who think a thumb rest a.k.a. gas pedal is a worthy addition to a Production Division pistol. By the way, PD has become DA first shot Limited Minor Division. What it should have been is a Division where all you should have been able to do is change the sights, add new grips or grip tape, and compete. 

PCC is the biggest sissified Division I've ever experienced. A bastardized AR-15 in 9mm with a 33+ round big stick and a red dot optic shooting what amounts to pistol stages. Big fucking whoop....

They've ruined Steel Challenge. From adding a classification system to a rimfire division, its nothing but dilution. 

They've made what the NRA did to Action Pistol look like child's play. 

It doesn't matter who gets elected. It's too late to return the P to Practical Pistol. 

Terrible, terrible state of affairs.

Can't wait till my next match.

• Motosapiens likes this
Bonafide asshole

#104 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:40 PM

Terrible, terrible state of affairs.

Can't wait till my next match.

Indeed. It's awful. The only thing worse is every other shooting sport (or sport, period) that has ever existed.

2013 National Champion C class  Limited 10

#105 Nimrod

Nimrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:09 AM

312e1w5.jpg

#106 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:05 PM

The "Org" can fuck up ordering a cheese pizza. 

It's run for the Top 1% and if you can crack the Top 1% nationally, but not play their PR game, you're just another scumbag playing in their sandbox. 

The rest of the membership ponies up dues, shoots, RO's, sets up stages, etc...all without a single ounce of respect shown by the BOD's . Then there's morons like Troy who think a thumb rest a.k.a. gas pedal is a worthy addition to a Production Division pistol. By the way, PD has become DA first shot Limited Minor Division. What it should have been is a Division where all you should have been able to do is change the sights, add new grips or grip tape, and compete. 

PCC is the biggest sissified Division I've ever experienced. A bastardized AR-15 in 9mm with a 33+ round big stick and a red dot optic shooting what amounts to pistol stages. Big fucking whoop....

They've ruined Steel Challenge. From adding a classification system to a rimfire division, its nothing but dilution. 

They've made what the NRA did to Action Pistol look like child's play. 

It doesn't matter who gets elected. It's too late to return the P to Practical Pistol. 

Bro, IDPA is calling your name.

#107 Motosapiens

Motosapiens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:34 PM

lol, sweet burn....

2013 National Champion C class  Limited 10

#108 Cranky Gunsmith

Cranky Gunsmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:06 PM

If you like the old style production, that's fine with me. It's really a pretty minor thing.

I see what you did there. Witty.

#109 Cretin Hop

Cretin Hop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:13 PM

Sorry....out of the frying pan into the fire. 

You'll have to do MUCH better than that. 

There's no stoppin the Cretins from Hoppin...

#110 Cretin Hop

Cretin Hop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:13 PM

lol, sweet burn....

You certainly are easily amused....

There's no stoppin the Cretins from Hoppin...

#111 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:36 PM

Dude, I'm with you. But let's take your logic a step further.

Can anybody tell me why USPSA still has the word "practical" in it? The game has become about as practical as tits on a boar hog.

Should have the word MONEY in it somewhere, because you’ll be spending a fortune if you shoot any fair amount of L2 and L3 matches....

#112 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:39 PM

It sure is a shame this sport requires constant reinvestment in the latest gear to be competitive.

This is how to “win”.....buy a CZ P-10C and ONLY shoot at indoor ranges where the maximum distance is 12 yards....can’t lose.

#113 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:44 PM

On July 1, 2019, a number of USPSA members contacted HQ staff to indicate that they had received
duplicate voting credentials. At 10:16 AM Pacific Time on July 1, 2019, approximately one hour after
voting opened, USPSA made Election America aware of the issue. Within the hour, Election America
confirmed the issue, determined the total number of affected members, and started researching for the
root cause of the issue.

It was determined that 115 individuals received duplicate voting credentials. Of these 115, twenty‐six
(26) individuals had cast a ballot, three (3) of whom were determined to have used both sets of
credentials to cast duplicate ballots. With 31,598 eligible voters, the 115 duplications represent 0.36%
of the total voting pool.

All duplicate voting credentials have been nullified to prevent the further possibility of duplicate voting.
Election America will send a communication to each of the 115 members impacted by this event
notifying them of the duplication, the nullification of one set of credentials, and the valid set of
credentials they can use to vote if they have not previously done so. Any ballots cast will remain in
force. Of the 3 duplicate ballots cast, the first ballot received will be accepted and the subsequent vote
voided from the Election America system.

During this Board of Directors meeting, President Foley, as a candidate, was excluded from all
discussions and updates. Once the facts were reviewed and the action items agreed upon, both Mr.
Foley and Mr. Valentine were asked to join the meeting. At that time, the candidates were briefed on
the situation and given an opportunity to ask questions or ask for clarification on any points.
After reviewing the facts and swift actions taken, the USPSA Board of Directors and Election America are
confident that this is a contained and isolated occurrence. The additional controls implemented with
the new election provider gives them the ability, and us the confidence in their ability, to mitigate this
situation and provide accurate, certifiable results differentiating this situation from any and all prior
election issues where this confidence did not exist.

The issue has been resolved in a way that ensures there is no possibility for duplicate votes or
inaccuracies in the election results, and therefore agree that no further action is needed to ensure that
the membership has a valid election result at the conclusion of voting, and Election American has
indicated they will be able to certify the accuracy of the results.

*Email sent to everyone from HQ*

Vote early and vote often.....every heard that before?

#114 maximis228

maximis228

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 06:43 AM

Vote early and vote often.....every heard that before?

I grew up near Chicago. Its the only way I know how to vote.

#115 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:53 PM

Sycamore.....during Jr High here

#116 RockOutGLOCKOut

RockOutGLOCKOut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationA5

Posted 13 July 2019 - 09:02 PM

I got on here to see who really should get my vote. Sounds like the challenger has phoned it in.

Which episode of the podcast was Valentine on? My podcast app doesn't have any descriptions.

I like my Glocks like I like my women; 19 and in my pants.

#117 Nimrod

Nimrod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 06:13 AM

The podcast is as old & dead as this forum. 

#118 Just Some Random Hoser

Just Some Random Hoser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:17 AM

The podcast is as old & dead as this forum.

I like the show, I would REALLY like it if they have Twinkie back in, I miss her and I enjoyed watching her....and fuck you if you don’t agree....
  • Stranger Danger likes this

#119 MemphisMechanic

MemphisMechanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:33 AM

I got on here to see who really should get my vote. Sounds like the challenger has phoned it in.

Which episode of the podcast was Valentine on? My podcast app doesn't have any descriptions.

Episode 50
I won an IDPA match once. It was neat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users