#1 Yard Sale

Yard Sale

OK, boomer.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts
  • Locationbottom of the results sheet

Posted 19 September 2020 - 02:04 PM

Second match in two years, first with a Limited gun. I was not able to get into a match between May and September, due to wait lists and plandemic restrictions. I was not able to practice, due to fire hazard and health hazard from the smoke of existing fires. (You can see the smoke in this video; fuck my lungs, I need to get out of the house and do something.) My stockpile of 9 Major is low and I have an ammo fortress of 40, so I shot Limited.

Self-review: Extra motion on field course reload but classifier reload was decent enough. Make up shots on targets was bad, but good because a called shot is a called shot. However, misses that weren't called and made up were bad. Front sight focus mostly not needed at the distance of this match's targets, but would have been nice on the partials. Movement kinda slow, splits kinda slow, but transitions pretty good.

Team F.T.P.

our guns are lubricated with the tears of crooked cops

#2 Area H8

Area H8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationSitting down.

Posted 20 September 2020 - 07:42 PM

I'm replying for the sake of forum activity.

• Yard Sale likes this
Foley stole my B zone.

#3 slemmo

slemmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:44 AM

good job

#4 Yard Sale

Yard Sale

OK, boomer.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts
  • Locationbottom of the results sheet

Posted 05 October 2020 - 12:00 PM

Mo betta. I got lost with some transitions a couple times and took a couple seconds to make up a miss in hardcover, but in the end, no penalties, only one D. Unfortunately that extra time cost me the win.

Team F.T.P.

our guns are lubricated with the tears of crooked cops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users