634 replies to this topic

#621 subQ

subQ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:09 PM

Me too. Thought the gun shot pretty kick-ass nice. Still think the slides are too light but Shay tells people the risk/reward, which is cool.

• EduardoSa, CharlesMob and Samuelpl like this

#622 Reverend Rat Snatcher

Reverend Rat Snatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:31 PM

Is Brett Russo the prancing fag that is associated with Blade-Tech?

#623 thegrandwazoo

thegrandwazoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:59 AM

Correct.

#624 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 01 February 2015 - 10:58 AM

brusso99 posting on benos.

http://www.brianenos...26#entry1473946

#10 brusso99
Looks for Range

Members

1 posts
Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:34 PM
Derek and Shay are no longer associated. If you need to contact Derek He can be reached at

Millennium Custom

501 Industrial Street – Lake Worth, FL – 33461

561-588-4867

www mcguns com

Derek@MCGuns.com

Zebra1 posting shit on Shay Akai. Couldn't possibly be the same guy. <sarcasm>

Been away from any forum for a few years, got tired of the BS.  Found this one and came on in anonimity:)

Buddy called me this morning and said he heard four slides had cracked on Akai guns last week at the Texas match and they were blaming it on Vihtavuori Powder pressure inconsistiencies!!!!  Talking about deflecting blame and reaching for straws:)

History of Akai:  He made a lot of money in both the stock market and he developed a program that aided in evaluating the trends. He leaned under Derek Janowicz (Millennium Custom II) for about 5 months.  This was about 2 1/2-3 years ago. Prior to that he had absolutely no knowledge of building pistols. They had a big falling out, Shay wanted money from Derek, Derek told him to go F*&K himself.  Shay thought he could go out on his own, so he went and bought all the equipment and started Akai Custom.  The guy is a marketing/advertising genius but  knows very little about building guns.  It takes many years to learn what works, doesn't work and how to diagnose problems.

But to listen to him, you would think he is an industry leader and has been in the business  all his life!!!  The guy is the consumate bull shitter!!!

He is all about the money!!!  It won't be long and the house of cards will fall down, because the BS will only carry for so long when there is such a lack of craftsmanship.

I just went on his facebook page and damn, he knows how to do the eye candy!!!  Amazing how people will buy a pistol by how it looks and not on how it performs.  Crazy!!!!

He is the only builder I have ever heard of that has had to return several peoples money, because the guns either flat out broke or would not run and I have been around the sport for over 30 years!

Had another phone call where he had told a customer he could install RemChokes in his Saiga Shotgun.  Well he did  a good job with the reamer/threading the chokes, but he never took a measurement to see how much of the barrel he cut off!!!!!!!!!  The OAL of the barrel is under 18 inches now, so  it is an unregistered NFA Short Barreled Shotgun!

If there is ever a wall of shame for scammers in this sport, this guy should definitely be on it!!  Time will tell.

Don't know if I will get banned for my first post, but it seemed like a good opportunity to go for it, seeing the name of the topic:)

Zebra

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

In Doodie, Veritas.

"You might be a little thin-skinned for this forum". -Scott.

#625 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:03 AM

The crap starts early in this long thread, around page 3. Just start at the beginning and read.

His name is Shay Horowitz

I don't know the full story, but he ripped a whole bunch of people off in the day tradding arena and had a shit load of law suits filed against him.

That is how he and Janowicz (Millennium Custom) met.  Janowicz used to be into day trading when he was up in New Jersey.  Yes, they are two peas of a pod! 

There are some guys out there who have the whole story on this cockroach, but are not aware that they may be able to come on this forum and tell the facts about the guy.

When Shay first started Akai Custom they tried to hammer him on the Enos Forum and make people aware of this scammer, but they got shut down by the forum mods.

Here is a link that says a little about him:  http://www.trade2win...ng-service.html

Be nice to get the word out on this guy, before he does any more damage to the industry and screws over a whole bunch of people.  He is a scam artist making some bucks off of our sport and then will just disapear when enough people figure out his game!!

Zebra

I know for a stone cold fact that Allan has built several of Todds Open Guns.  That was the original question as to who was building open guns. 

Good friends with both of them and have no reason to BS anybody here.  Here is Al's personal number, if someone wants to call and verify:  802 777-896

I guess your butt hurts from me calling you a Rudy Project Cockroach Team Guy.  Sorry nothing personal.

Zebra

tujy8a7y.jpg

Sent from my flux capacitor

In Doodie, Veritas.

#626 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:08 AM

Hey Brett Russo (Zebra 1), how have you been? Thanks for the "Marketing Genius" compliment, although I actually suck at marketing. How are things with your online overseas pharmacy going? Still making money? Havent talked to you in years, guys from the club down here (the one you kicked out of, twice) all send their regards. Also, send my regards to your buddy Derek.

I will let Lesgar Murdock, Shane Coley and the rest of my shooters know to send the guns back. They are obviously not working well enough...

You have been trying to trash me for years now, every chance you get. Am I really bothering you that much? Its cool...

Well Brett, you couldn't be more wrong about more things.  Apparently your credibility sucks on multiple levels.

Its a good thing he was on here to see that he was being impersonated so he could send you an email so that you would know that he wasn't on here. Now thats cleared up.

Yeah, shit sounds weak as fuck.

Don't have much to say at the moment, but I am not Brett Russo, nor do I know him.  Hate to see some guy who doesn't even know what the fuck is going on to be blamed.

So you used to live in South Florida, now you live in Arizona, you shot A6 and Texas and you post at 3:42AM saying you have to get back to work?
No slides cracked in Texas, no slides cracked in A6. Posting bullshit. Reloads dont void the warranty, we did a two day turn around on a new slide for someone this week so he can shoot a match.
Open guns crack at the ejection port due to a spike in pressure. Why else would they crack there genius? They dont crack on our cuts, they crack where we dont cut. Almost every open shooter I know has cracked slides at the ejection port, regardless of the manufacturer.

In Doodie, Veritas.

#627 foofighter

foofighter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:28 PM

Does not shipping guns count?

http://www.brianenos...howtopic=209692

The purpose of this post is to reach out to members that are experiencing significant problems with Predator Tactical.

In February of 2013 I ordered and paid in full for a Night Shrike.  Delivery was promised in 6-9 months.   In the past 2 years I have spoken to Matt many times and always received assurances that my pistol would be shipped in a matter of days.  In May of last year my attorney sent Matt a letter threatening legal action (request a copy through my email).  Matt called right away and made more promises - all broken. 

About 6 weeks ago he provided me with the phone number for Eric Iverson, his new President and CEO.  I spoke to Eric and he told me that my slide would be shipped to Matt in a few days.  Soon after that Matt would not take my calls or answer my emails.  I spoke to Mr. Iverson early this week and learned that he quit Predator Tactical.  He had signed a NDA so could not go into details but it's obvious that there are serious problems with the company.  Matt had told me early last year that there were 40 customers ahead of me in line waiting on their Night Shrike.   I strongly suspect that they all paid up front and have also not received a gun.

Not long ago Predator Tactical went into the shot gun business.  Where is the money coming from for this expansion?  

I'm no attorney but I believe that this matter goes beyond civil law; at some point we're looking at fraud.

Dealing with this kind of situation as a single individual is very difficult.  I propose that any member with a similar problem with Matt Burkett and/or Predator Tactical contact me via email so that we may share information.  I spoke tonight to Bill Walker.  Bill paid in full for a Scarab in March of last year and has received treatment similar to mine.  Bill mentioned another member - Brad Walker (no relative) in the same situation.

Please email me at jerryz06@charter.net

Thanks for your time,

Jerry Land

Taylors, SC

#628 ZachJ

ZachJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • LocationBC Canada

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:57 PM

Jesus.

Does this shit happen to us Production guys too?

Deliberate, then obliterate.™

I am unafraid to miss.

#629 subQ

subQ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:23 AM

Moderators will vaporize that thread within hours if not minutes.

#630 Conspiracy Brother

Conspiracy Brother

Do not pass Go, do not collect 200 warning points.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • LocationBanned for something?

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:30 AM

This thread was like every other Shay arguing with someone thread. I end up hating whomever he's arguing with, yet still hating him more. 

#631 Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationMilpenis, Ca.

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:12 AM

Moderators will vaporize that thread within hours if not minutes.

Maybe not, a couple of people have posted about the vaporware shotgun promised by Burkett and IIRC one of the suckers, er paid in full customers is a moderator?

#632 BoyGlock2

BoyGlock2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:12 AM

Can't access it via that link now but was ok hours ago 😳

#633 GuanoLoco

GuanoLoco

Minister of Culture

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationMy Safe Space

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:30 AM

Doodie - Quoted For Truth...

In Doodie, Veritas.

#634 subQ

subQ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:32 AM

http://www.doodiepro...ders-2-thiefs/ 

#635 Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • LocationMilpenis, Ca.

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:02 AM

Maybe not, a couple of people have posted about the vaporware shotgun promised by Burkett and IIRC one of the suckers, er paid in full customers is a moderator?

Nope, I was wrong! The truth shall not be posted on Enos if it's uncomfortable.
  • LeadChucker and a-shot like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users