Happy New Year & welcome to 2014! ~
As you all know it's winter time here in Ohio, and the off-season is just beginning for most of us up North. In other words ... it's time to get organized, dry fire, and set some goals for next season.
My new Classifier Books can help you do just that! Most of us shoot Classifiers at almost every match we go to, but how many of you can remember what your time was on Mini-Mart (99-21) last time you shot it? Or how many points down were you on El Presidente (99-11) last time around? Or did you have any penalties on Can You Count (06-03)?
More importantly, was that enough to bump you down, & keep you from shooting an A Class score?
Now we all know you can pull up your Classifier results on the USPSA website, but that can get rather tedious & sometimes quite frustrating, when you don't have a computer with you, or you can't get any WiFi or cell signal on your smart phone at the range.
This comprehensive book makes it easy to look at the results of your classifier scores on a stage-by-stage basis, instead of the chronological list of every classifier you've ever shot, that we all see on the USPSA web page. By keeping track of your points, time, & penalties, etc. after you shoot each Classifier stage, you can chart your progress long term.
- Each of the 81 Classifiers in current use by USPSA rules, are in this book with a diagram of the COF, which also includes the setup notes and course description on one side, and a grid on the other side to help you keep track of the date you shot that stage, which club, which division, which gun was used, your points, your time, any penalties, and your final percentage as determined by USPSA.
- This latest update includes all 9 of the new '13-series Classifiers (Disaster Factor, Down The Middle, Tick Tock, Double Deal 2, Roscoe Rattle, Window Pain, etc.)
- Alphabetical index inside the front cover
- 5+ extra blank grids inside the back cover just in case your regular club likes to shoot Can You Count (06-03) more than just a few times a year ha ha
- *New* "Goals & Achievements" page to help keep track of your class advancement through the years
- USPSA classification information (brackets for each class, scoring information, and the guidelines that are used for classification, and classifier matches)
- Available in various color covers. Standard colors are Red, White, Navy Blue, Light Blue, Green, Yellow, and Orange.
- It's small enough (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") to keep in your range bag, so you always have it with you when you shoot a new classifier. Not only can you use it to keep track of your progress, you can use it to look back at past attempts, and then decide if you should go for "Hero or Zero" next time you're up!
$30 for one book, or $25 for two or more. Shipping is just $5 extra for USPS Priority Mail, and 1-4 books can ship for that same low price to the Continental US. Shipping to Canada is $10.
* Check or
* Paypal Gift (make sure to send it as a "GIFT" or "Send Friends Money" ONLY PLEASE!!!)
If you are interested please contact me here with private message, or on Facebook with your preferred method of payment, your color choice and your mailing address and I'll get your order out right away.
99% of orders go out the same day or next day!!!!! Give us a try!