Eastern Nebraska Gun Club is proud to again host the USPSA Great Plains Sectional match in 2015! This is a 9 Stage Level 2 Match
that will take place on Sunday, July 12, 2015. This match requires every participant to be a USPSA member
. It will be held at ENGC (Directions
) near Louisville.
Please note that you must check-in with match staff at the range prior to shooting!
Match Fee: $75 if postmarked by June 21, 2015. Juniors are $40. $85 if postmarked after June 21, 2015 or later, including juniors. Cancellations after June 22, 2015 are limited to $25. Cancellations after July 3, 2015 will receive no refund.
Shirts: Match Shirts (nice performance shirts, not t-shirts!) are also available for $25 each and are available in sizes from S to 3XL. If you'd like to purchase a shirt, please indicate it on your match application. Shirts must be ordered by June 26, 2015 (and we need to have received payment also). Unfortunately, there will be no shirts for sale at the match, only what is ordered at registration.
Squadding: We use USPSA online squadding. If your registration is not received prior to a week before the match, we cannot guarantee squadding requests.
Schedule Is As Follows:
- Competitors will be allowed to look at stages starting on Saturday, July 11.
- Competitors must check-in with range staff prior to the start of the match to receive their scoring sheet stickers. Check-in is 4:00PM-8:00PM Saturday, July 11 and 7:00AM-8:00AM Sunday, July 12.
- Match Meeting starts at 8:00AM on July 12, 2015.
- Match begins at 8:15AM on July 12, 2015.
Equipment You Will Need:
- A handgun chambered in 9x19mm or larger.
- A holster for your handgun. It is highly recommended you get one designed specifically for your gun and not a universal holster.
- Plenty of ammunition. Bring at least 300 rounds. It never hurts to have “too much” ammo and it is highly recommended you bring more (never know how many “make up” shots you might need or you may need to reshoot a stage)!
If you have any questions please reply to this thread or PM me!