25 replies to this topic

#21 Sad Sack

Sad Sack

Forum Tard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 11:12 AM

I'd allege that YS would fuck up a wet dream, but I'm not sure anyone with these kinds of issues should even be allowed to manufacture the ejaculate necessary to do so.

• Buck Turgidson likes this

No one likes me, and I don't care.

#22 TRBDN

TRBDN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Location- (n) The key to getting rich in real estate.

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:52 AM

S&W Shield FTW!

Games are won by players who focus on the playing field; not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard - Warren Buffett

I'm here to improve my match performance, not to impress you.

#23 Yard Sale

Yard Sale

OK, boomer.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,227 posts
  • Locationbottom of the results sheet

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:04 AM

Took it to the GSSF armorer, who was very impressed at the problem and degree of difficulty in solving it. He thanked me for bringing him an interesting problem. (Previous gun he fixed was aftermarket connector and maritime spring caps fuckstickerry.)

It was the firing pin. I noticed it was not square like my other Glocks.

Now I've got a working gun with a shitty trigger. Perfect.

Team F.T.P.

our guns are lubricated with the tears of crooked cops

#24 busdriver

busdriver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:33 AM

Way to turn that frown upside-down!

#25 Yard Sale

Yard Sale

OK, boomer.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,227 posts
  • Locationbottom of the results sheet

Posted 21 April 2021 - 11:39 AM

So I've been shooting this thing in GSSF and winning Pocket Glock division with it a lot, despite its shitty trigger. After shooting the Yolo, California GSSF match I took it to the armorer and asked if they had the updated connector I read about on the interwebs, or anything else that would make the trigger more like those of all my other Glocks. They said, nyet, Glock is fine.

So I took it home and found it already had the updated connector, which I polished, along with the cruciform. I put it together and it was fine. Then I took it apart and polished the firing pin and FP safety. I put it together and it was more fucked up than it was when I fucked it up back in 2016. Laughably fucked up. The sear and FP wouldn't even engage unless I held the trigger to the rear while racking the slide, then the sear would release when I very slightly eased up pressure on the trigger. No replacement parts are available on the internet, everything is backordered.

I took the parts to the Idaho GSSF armorer and begged forgiveness. They replaced my fucked up shit and I won the division with it. I promise not to "polish" that thing's internals ever again.

• Buck Turgidson likes this

Team F.T.P.

our guns are lubricated with the tears of crooked cops

#26 Buck Turgidson

Buck Turgidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,419 posts
  • Locationthe command bunker

Posted 22 April 2021 - 04:55 AM

Gaston did not approve.

I need something to do while shooting, and thinking about titties is too distracting  - Stubb

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Glock, Perfection, fire on release

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users